Recipes Cup Cake Triple Choco
Here is a Choco Triple Cup Cake Recipe. Hopefully this cooking recipe can become a favorite meal for you and your family.
100 g margarine
75 g of refined sugar
50 g of solid chocolate, melted
90 g wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
15 g brown powder, dissolve it with 25 ml hot water
1 tbsp milk powder
40 g brown ripe white, roughly chopped
25 g chocolate meises
How to make:
1. Beat margarine and granulated sugar until soft.
2. Enter the dark cooking chocolate melted. Shake well.
3. Add eggs one by one alternately with some wheat flour while sifted and shaked flat.
4. Put the remaining wheat flour and baking powder while sifted and shaked slowly alternately with the cocoa powder solution.
5. Add white cook chocolate and chocolate meises. Stir well.
6. Pour into a thick paper cup.
7. Bake for 30 minutes with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius until cooked.
How to make Cup Cake Triple Choco recipes